Valve performance is crucial to the safe, efficient operation of power plants and we have a comprehensive portfolio of services designed to handle any valve. Our full-scope capabilities are an integrated approach, including valve and operator testing, repair, and refurbishment.
As a partner for your valve needs, our capabilities cover a broad portfolio for services.
- Valve Repair and Repacking – Our personnel, equipment, and mobile facilities are equipped to handle valve disassembly, inspection, in-line and off-line machining, repacking, live-loading, and reassembly.
- AOV/MOV Repair and Diagnostic Testing – Our technicians are trained and experienced in all major diagnostic testing procedures and equipment and our Mobile Actuator Repair Centers (MARC) are equipped for the disassembly, inspection, refurbishment, and reinstallation of valve actuators.
- Safety Relief Valve Testing and Repair – We provide pressure relief valve testing and repair using our “field only” National Board VR Certificate of Authorization. We bring our capabilities to the site with a mobile testing and repair shop.
- Training – We use our more than 30 years of industry experience to deliver training for all phases of valve repair and maintenance. Our training classes are customized for the systems and procedures unique to the power industry.
- Mobile and In-Place Machining – Our Mobile Machine Repair Centers (MMRC) are outfitted with a comprehensive assortment of machine tools that can support a complete team of valve specialists at your facility.