Day & Zimmermann delivers complete turnkey scaffold management services, supporting the efficient operation and maintenance of power plants and industrial facilities.
From scaffolding design to decontamination and storage, our planning and implementation process is designed to reduce or consolidate scaffold use, resulting in dose reduction, better field coordination, and customer savings.
Our comprehensive scaffold management service offering includes:
- Project management
- Needs assessment to determine location-specific requirements
- Scaffold consolidation and reduction review and process
- Walk-downs and inspections
- Inventory and storage
- Hardware, materials, tools, and consumables required
- Permanent platforms
- Work package scheduling, planning, and development
- Installation and assembly, modifications, and disassembly
- Decontamination of scaffolding, including tube and clamp and modular scaffold
- Online scaffold tracking log
- Skilled craft labor and supervision