Introducing DZ JobLinX Mobile App, the Easy Way to Find Craft JobsPosted on 5.9.2023 by Day & Zimmermann
We are proud to announce the launch of DZ JobLinX, a mobile application designed to connect skilled craft workers with job opportunities at Day & Zimmermann customer sites across the United States. The app is available for download at Apple and Google Play (for Android) app stores.
The app is tailored for those with expertise in electrical work, rigging, instrumentation & controls, welding, radiological protection, valve work, and other skilled trades who work in or want to start a career in the energy, government, renewables, and industrial markets.
Current features include:
- Job search by skillset keywords, location, or title and easily submit interest in positions
- Save the jobs that interest you most
- Share jobs with friends and family
- View the outage and project schedules for D&Z customer sites to get a jump on what opportunities are available
- Learn about job fairs and hiring events scheduled to take place near you
- Build your profile, including your skillsets and certifications
- Contact a recruiter to get quick answers to your question
Users can create an account to unlock access to the following additional features:
- Information about upcoming confirmed assignments
- Craft eOnboarding portal
- ePHQ website
- Paystubs and tax forms
The jobs listed currently cover all open shop, or non-union, positions available at Day & Zimmermann locations across the U.S. But plans are already underway to broaden the app’s capabilities to other geographic regions and include non-manual/staff jobs regardless of labor posture in the next development phase.